We would love to quote on the design and/or the manufacture of your products! In fact, we live for that exact thing. Please review the assembly and design information below to determine what we will need to do it properly.
All that is required for a consignment quote is:
- A valid Bill of Materials (BOM)
- The build quantity
- An assembly drawing of some sort
The drawing can be the bare board Gerber files if that is all that is available. Or, if no drawing exists, a short conversation or go-round of emails could suffice to supply the data needed for a quote.
In any event, send what you can. We can open and read files in almost any format, including, but not limited to .dxf, .dwg, .vsd, .pdf, .xls, .doc, .gbr, .pcb, etc.
All that is required for a turnkey quote is:
- A valid Bill of Materials (BOM) including Mfg and Mfg P/N and any substitute parts that are authorized for use
- A QPL if possible, not absolutely required (Qualified Parts List))
- The build quantity (one time only, monthly, yearly, etc.)
- Complete Gerber files for PCB fab
- A valid assembly print
- A valid schematic
- Any written Test procedures that are currently extant
- Notes and data on expected EAU, parts you will want to supply, if any, and any other data of vital interest to the quote, such as expected delivery or scheduled deliveries.
We can open and read files in almost any format, including, but not limited to .dxf, .dwg, .vsd, .pdf, .xls, .doc, .gbr, .pcb, etc.
Please send us anything you can that may be of assistance to ensure that you get the most competitive quote possible!
During any initial contact with us regarding this type of service, you will be advised that the most vital item needed by TASC is a Design Definition. This would be a document, written by you, containing a descriptive explanation of exactly what you want in very fine detail, and listing every function and design element desired in the end product.
We will be glad to assist you with this in any way we can. Due to the varied and potentially complex issues involved with designing anything, it is best that you contact us directly via phone or email in order to start the process. Contact us.